1. Kappos L, Radue E-W, O'Connor P, Polman C, Hohlfeld R, Calabresi P, et al.
A placebo-controlled trial of oral fingolimod in relapsing multiple sclerosis. N Engl J Med. 2010; 362(5): 387-401.
2. Jimenez SA, Cronin PM, Koenig AS, O'Brien MS, Castro SV, Varga J, et al. Scleroderma clinical presentation; 2012. Available from: https://www.symptoma.com/ en/info/scleroderma.
3. Longo D, Fauci A, Kasper D, Hauser S, Jameson J, Loscalzo J. Harrison's principles of Internal Medicine. 18 Ed. New York: McGraw-Hill Professional; 2011.
4. Walker KM, Pope J, participating members of the Scleroderma Clinical Trials C, Canadian Scleroderma Research G. Treatment of systemic sclerosis complications: What to use when first-line treatment fails--a consensus of systemic sclerosis experts. Semin Arthritis Rheum. 2012; 42(1): 42-55.
5. Jorjani SA. Aghrazol tabieyeh val mabahesol allajieh. Correction and research by Tajbakhsh H. Tehran University Publication in partnership with academy of Medical Science. 2006; 1.
6. Arzani HMA. Tebe Akbari. Correction and research by the institute of Natural Medicine’s revival. Ghom: Jalaledin publication, Institute of History and Islamic Studies about Medical and Complementary Medicine; 2008.
7. Balbir-Gurman A, Braun-Moscovici Y. Scleroderma - new aspects in pathogenesis and treatment. Best Pract Res Clin Rheumatol. 2012; 26(1): 13-24.
8. Gorji A, Khaleghi Ghadiri M. History of epilepsy in Medieval Iranian medicine. Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2001; 25(5): 455-61.
9. Yan XN, Zhang JR, Zhang CQ, Tian Q, Chen L, Chen L. Efficacy observation on acupuncture and moxibustion combined with hot compress of TCM herbs for scleroderma. Zhongguo Zhen Jiu. 2013; 33(5): 403-6.