1. Keah SH, Wee EC, Chng KS, Keah KC. Antimicrobial Susceptibility of Community - Acquired Uropathogens in General Practice. Malaysian Family Physician. 2007; 2 (2): 234 - 8.
2. Nwanze PI, Nwaru LM, Oranusi S, Dimkpa U, Okwu MU, Babatunde BB. Urinary tract infection in Okada village: Prevalence and antimicrobial susceptibility pattern. Sci. Res. Essays.2007; 2 (4): 112 - 6.
3. Tanagho EA, Aninch JW. Smith,s. general urology. Philadelphia; 2012. p.200.
4. Al-Badr A, Al-Shaikh Gh. Recurrent Urinary Tract Infections Management in Women. SQUM J. 2013; 13(3): 359–67.
5. Ghosh D, Konishi T. Anthocyanins and anthocyanin-rich extracts: role in diabetes and eye function. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2007; 16(2): 200-8.
6. Lowe FC, Fagelman E. cronberry juice and urinary infection: what is the evidedance. Urology J. 2001; 57:407-13.
7. Howell AB, Foxman B. Cranberry juice and adhesion of antibiotic wsistance uropathogens. JAMA. 2002; 287(23):3082-3.
8. Jepson RG and Craig JC. Cranberries for preventing urinary tract infections. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2008; (1): CD001321.
9. Gupta K, Chou MY, Howell A, Wobbe C, Grady R, and Stapleton AE. Cranberry products) inhibit adherence of p-fimbriated Escherichia coli to primary cultured bladder and vaginal epithelial cells. J Urol. 2007;177:2357–2360.
10. Howell AB, Foxman B. Cranberry juice and adhesion of antibiotic-resistant uropathogens. JAMA .2002; 287:3082–83.
11. Lee YL, Owens J, Thupp L, Cesario TC. Does cranberry juice have antimicrobial activity. JAMA. 2000; 283 (13):1691.
12. MF Campell, AJ Wein, LR Kavoussi. Campbell- Walsh Urology. 2014. P: 261-265.
13. Jepson RG, Craig JC. Cranberries for preventing urinary tract infections. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2008; 23 (1): CD001321.
14. Koehn F. The evolving role of natural products in drug discovery. Nat. Rev. Drug Discov. 2005; 4: 206-220.
15. Zilevica A, Paberza R. Etiological agents of nosocomial urinary tract infections. Bioautomation. Proc LU. 2005; 3:69-73.
16. Jayaprakasam B, Vareed SK, Olson LK. Insulin secretion by bioactive anthocyanins and anthocyanidins present in fruits. J Agric Food Chem. 2005; 53(1):28-31.
17. Moen DV. Observation on effectiveness of cronberry juice in urinary infection. Wisiconsin Med J. 1962; 61:282-3.
18. Gasiorowski K, Szyba K, Brokos B, Kolaczynska B, Jankowiak-Wlodarczyk M. Antimutagenic activity of anthocyanins isolated from aronia melanocarpa fruits. Cancer Letts. 1997; 119 (1):37-46.
19. Jayaprakasam B, Olson LK, Schutzki RE, Tai MH, Nair Mg. amelioration of obesity and glucose intolerance in high-fat-fed C57BL/6 mice by anthocyanine and ursolic acid in cornelian cherry. J Agric Food Chem. 2006; 54 (1): 243-8.